Vancouver, BC, Canada
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 49.246292, -123.116226.
Vancouver is a large city in British Columbia, Canada. Its population is over 600,000 people and those people enjoy living in the city with very high quality of life. It is a place of extreme importance both for Canada and for the whole continent since it is a key center of sports life and cultural development of the nation.
Map of Vancouver, BC, Canada
Vancouver, BC, Canada Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Vancouver, BC, Canada is 49.246292, and the longitude is -123.116226. Vancouver, BC, Canada is located at Canada country in the Airports place category with the gps coordinates of 49° 14' 46.6512'' N and 123° 6' 58.4136'' W.
Vancouver, BC, Canada elevation is 82 meters height, that is equal to 269 feet.
Vancouver, BC, Canada Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||49° 14' 46.6512'' N|
|DMS Long||123° 6' 58.4136'' W|
|Elevation (m)||82 m|
|Elevation (f)||269 feet|
Coordinates of Vancouver, BC, Canada is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Airports in Canada
Also check out these related Airports.
- Ekati Airport (YOA), Fort Smith, Unorganized, NT, Canada (64.698891, -110.614723)
- Cobden, IL, USA (37.534233, -89.256020)
- Nanaimo Airport (YCD), Cassidy, BC, Canada (49.047321, -123.870682)
- Vancouver, BC, Canada (49.246292, -123.116226)
- Quinte West, ON, Canada (44.188114, -77.586136)
- Edmonton Art Gallery, Canada (53.545055, -113.488731)
- Calgary International Airport (YYC), Canada (51.131470, -114.010559)
- Suncor Energy Centre, Calgary, Canada (51.048058, -114.063332)