St. Albert, AB, Canada
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 53.630280, -113.625832.
St. Albert is an old city and a part of Alberta province which is in central Canada. It is one of the neighborhoods of Edmonton and a beautiful city on the banks of the Studrgeon River. With the population close to 65,000 people, St.Albert is one of the largest neighborhoods of Edmonton. The settlement was founded in the late 19th century and shortly after grew up in a town. It is a small cultural and social life center, with plenty of schools, cultural and sports centers offering activities for all age groups. St.Albert city is very famous as a venue for numerous festivals, celebrations, social and traditional events. There are also plenty of parks and facilities for outdoor activities like team sports, hiking, cross country skiing, and others.
Map of St. Albert, AB, Canada
St. Albert, AB, Canada Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of St. Albert, AB, Canada is 53.630280, and the longitude is -113.625832. St. Albert, AB, Canada is located at Canada country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 53° 37' 49.0080'' N and 113° 37' 32.9952'' W.
St. Albert, AB, Canada Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||53° 37' 49.0080'' N|
|DMS Long||113° 37' 32.9952'' W|
Coordinates of St. Albert, AB, Canada is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Canada
Also check out these related Cities.
- Yorkton, SK, Canada (51.213890, -102.462776)
- Warman, SK, Canada (52.321945, -106.584167)
- Swift Current, SK, Canada (50.288055, -107.793892)
- North Battleford, SK, Canada (52.757500, -108.286110)
- Moose Jaw, SK, Canada (50.393333, -105.551941)
- Melville, SK, Canada (50.930557, -102.807777)
- Melfort, SK, Canada (52.856388, -104.610001)
- Martensville, SK, Canada (52.289722, -106.666664)
- Humboldt, SK, Canada (52.201942, -105.123055)
- Lloydminster, SK, Canada (53.278046, -110.005470)