Ellora, Maharashtra, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 20.022638, 75.161858.
Ellora is a small town in central Maharashtra and one of the most important tourist destinations in the area since it is a home for Ellora Caves, one of the most important religious monuments liked with ancient Hinduism, Jainism, and Buddhism. The town and the area was an important commercial and trade spot in the Middle ages, due to its location near the caves. Ellora is visited by a great number of tourists, and the town's economy has a great support from tourism. There are a few wonderful hotels and restaurants in the town.
Map of Ellora, Maharashtra, India
Ellora, Maharashtra, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Ellora, Maharashtra, India is 20.022638, and the longitude is 75.161858. Ellora, Maharashtra, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 20° 1' 21.4968'' N and 75° 9' 42.6888'' E.
Ellora, Maharashtra, India elevation is 603 meters height, that is equal to 1,978 feet.
Ellora, Maharashtra, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||20° 1' 21.4968'' N|
|DMS Long||75° 9' 42.6888'' E|
|Elevation (m)||603 m|
|Elevation (f)||1,978 feet|
Coordinates of Ellora, Maharashtra, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)
- Cheekode, Kerala, India (11.230430, 75.989342)
- Palani, Dindigul, Tamil Nadu, India (10.450000, 77.519997)
- Theni Allinagaram, Theni, Tamil Nadu, India (10.011944, 77.478615)