Evesham, Worcestershire, UK
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 52.101444, -1.923981.
Evesham is an old town in Worcestershire County, United Kingdom, located on the banks of River Avon. The town has a very long history and today it has turned into an advanced market town. It was home to Evesham Abbey which was founded by Saint Egwin between 700 and 710. It was once one of the largest abbeys on the continent. There are many historical buildings and other points of interest in the town, such as Evesham Bell Tower, Evesham Town Hall, Riverside Shopping Centre, Abbey Park, Evesham Methodist Church, All Saints Church Evesham, Regal Cinema, Almonry Museum and Tourist Information Centre, Crown Meadow, Evesham Leisure Centre, Eoves Wood, Evesham Vale Light Railway, and many more.
Where is Evesham, Worcestershire, UK on Map?
Road map of Evesham, Worcestershire, UK shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Evesham, Worcestershire, UK
Evesham, Worcestershire, UK Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Evesham, Worcestershire, UK is 52.101444, and the longitude is -1.923981. Evesham, Worcestershire, UK is located at United Kingdom country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 52° 6' 5.1984'' N and 1° 55' 26.3316'' W.
|DMS Lat||52° 6' 5.1984'' N|
|DMS Long||1° 55' 26.3316'' W|
Coordinates of Evesham, Worcestershire, UK is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Towns.
- Troon, Scotland, the UK (55.540001, -4.660000)
- St.Asaph, Wales, the UK (53.257999, -3.442000)
- Stirling, Scotland, UK (56.116600, -3.936900)
- Welling, Bexley, London, the UK (51.456600, 0.105600)
- Bonnybridge, Scotland, UK (56.003227, -3.888634)
- Soham, Ely, UK (52.335213, 0.337508)
- Boulmer, Northumberland, UK (55.422272, -1.579536)
- Higham Ferrers, East Northamptonshire, England, the UK (52.307373, -0.592841)
- Kesgrave, Ipswich, UK (52.062569, 1.233907)
- Broadstairs, Thanet, Kent, the UK (51.360165, 1.432038)