Evesham, Worcestershire, UK
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 52.101444, -1.923981.
Evesham is a town located in Worcestershire County, United Kingdom, with the population of about 24,000 people. The town has a very long history, it was founded in the 8th century as a small abbey and has turned into an advanced market town. Evesham is known for its highly developed agricultural industry, for an ancient historic monastery bulding, the distinctive dialect of the locality, and so on.
Where is Evesham, Worcestershire, UK on Map?
Road map of Evesham, Worcestershire, UK shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Evesham, Worcestershire, UK
Evesham, Worcestershire, UK Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Evesham, Worcestershire, UK is 52.101444, and the longitude is -1.923981. Evesham, Worcestershire, UK is located at United Kingdom country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 52° 6' 5.1984'' N and 1° 55' 26.3316'' W.
Evesham, Worcestershire, UK Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||52° 6' 5.1984'' N|
|DMS Long||1° 55' 26.3316'' W|
Coordinates of Evesham, Worcestershire, UK is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Towns.
- Troon, Scotland, the UK (55.540001, -4.660000)
- St.Asaph, Wales, the UK (53.257999, -3.442000)
- Stirling, Scotland, UK (56.116600, -3.936900)
- Welling, Bexley, London, the UK (51.456600, 0.105600)
- Bonnybridge, Scotland, UK (56.003227, -3.888634)
- Soham, Ely, UK (52.335213, 0.337508)
- Boulmer, Northumberland, UK (55.422272, -1.579536)
- Higham Ferrers, East Northamptonshire, England, the UK (52.307373, -0.592841)
- Kesgrave, Ipswich, UK (52.062569, 1.233907)
- Broadstairs, Thanet, Kent, the UK (51.360165, 1.432038)