Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 41.773540, 12.239712.
Fiumicino is a city and a part of the Metropolitan City of Rome, Italy, as well as a known resort and a community with the population close to 80,000 people. It is a home to the Rome airport, which is the busiest in the country and one of the busiest in Europe. There are also a few colleges and other educational establishments in the city. There is also a beautiful harbor and some old buildings there, as well as in the downtown area.
Where is Fiumicino, Italy on Map?
Road map of Fiumicino, Italy shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Fiumicino, Italy
Fiumicino, Italy Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Fiumicino, Italy is 41.773540, and the longitude is 12.239712. Fiumicino, Italy is located at Italy country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 41° 46' 24.7440'' N and 12° 14' 22.9632'' E.
|DMS Lat||41° 46' 24.7440'' N|
|DMS Long||12° 14' 22.9632'' E|
Coordinates of Fiumicino, Italy is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Italy
Also check out these related Cities.
- Scandicci, Tuscany, Italy (43.750000, 11.166667)
- Scafati, Salerno, Campania, Italy (40.733334, 14.533333)
- Chieti, Abruzzo, Italy (42.349998, 14.166667)
- Acireale, Sicily, Italy (37.616669, 15.166667)
- Ercolano, Campania, Italy (40.799999, 14.350000)
- Aversa, Campania, Italy (40.966667, 14.200000)
- San Severo, Apulia, Italy (41.683334, 15.383333)
- Cava de' Tirreni, Campania, Italy (40.700001, 14.700000)
- Velletri, Lazio, Italy (41.686668, 12.777500)
- Siena, Tuscany, Italy (43.318611, 11.330556)
No comments written yet.