Ragusa, Sicily, Italy
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 36.933334, 14.750000.
Ragusa is a small community situated on the island of Sicily, south western Italy, situated in the southern part of the island. It is a historic city which, according to the historical evidence, has been established for about 2 millennia. During the times of the Roman Empire the city became a small center of trade as it is located quiet close to the seashores. Modern Ragusa is a tourist destination and a home to a few sites which are under protection of UNESCO for being very valuable monuments of the past. There are a few amazing and very beautiful old churches, cathedrals, old palaces and monuments in the city. The old part of the city is located on the hills and creates very picturesque scenery. The city is also still and transportation and commercial hub.
Where is Ragusa, Sicily, Italy on Map?
Road map of Ragusa, Sicily, Italy shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Ragusa, Sicily, Italy
Ragusa, Sicily, Italy Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Ragusa, Sicily, Italy is 36.933334, and the longitude is 14.750000. Ragusa, Sicily, Italy is located at Italy country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 36° 56' 0.0024'' N and 14° 45' 0.0000'' E.
Ragusa, Sicily, Italy Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||36° 56' 0.0024'' N|
|DMS Long||14° 45' 0.0000'' E|
Coordinates of Ragusa, Sicily, Italy is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Italy
Also check out these related Cities.
- Scandicci, Tuscany, Italy (43.750000, 11.166667)
- Scafati, Salerno, Campania, Italy (40.733334, 14.533333)
- Chieti, Abruzzo, Italy (42.349998, 14.166667)
- Acireale, Sicily, Italy (37.616669, 15.166667)
- Ercolano, Campania, Italy (40.799999, 14.350000)
- Aversa, Campania, Italy (40.966667, 14.200000)
- San Severo, Apulia, Italy (41.683334, 15.383333)
- Cava de' Tirreni, Campania, Italy (40.700001, 14.700000)
- Velletri, Lazio, Italy (41.686668, 12.777500)
- Siena, Tuscany, Italy (43.318611, 11.330556)