Vicenza, Veneto, Italy
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 45.549999, 11.550000.
Vicenza is a city in the region of Veneto which can be found in north eastern Italy. It is a truly wonderful historic city, with long and difficult history, amazing cultural and architectural heritage, special and unique cuisine, friendly and multi-cultural community. Vicenza was founded during the times of the Roman Empire and in the early Middle Ages the city was almost totally ruined by the army of Hungarian rulers. After being a part of one or another nation, Vicenza turned into a cultural and educational hub of the north Italy. Today it is a large city and a tourist destination valued for its interesting architecture, plenty of historic and cultural monuments, as well as numerous events and facilities for sports and recreation.
Map of Vicenza, Veneto, Italy
Vicenza, Veneto, Italy Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Vicenza, Veneto, Italy is 45.549999, and the longitude is 11.550000. Vicenza, Veneto, Italy is located at Italy country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 45° 32' 59.9964'' N and 11° 33' 0.0000'' E.
Vicenza, Veneto, Italy Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||45° 32' 59.9964'' N|
|DMS Long||11° 33' 0.0000'' E|
Coordinates of Vicenza, Veneto, Italy is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Italy
Also check out these related Cities.
- Scandicci, Tuscany, Italy (43.750000, 11.166667)
- Scafati, Salerno, Campania, Italy (40.733334, 14.533333)
- Chieti, Abruzzo, Italy (42.349998, 14.166667)
- Acireale, Sicily, Italy (37.616669, 15.166667)
- Ercolano, Campania, Italy (40.799999, 14.350000)
- Aversa, Campania, Italy (40.966667, 14.200000)
- San Severo, Apulia, Italy (41.683334, 15.383333)
- Cava de' Tirreni, Campania, Italy (40.700001, 14.700000)
- Velletri, Lazio, Italy (41.686668, 12.777500)
- Siena, Tuscany, Italy (43.318611, 11.330556)