Frankton, Warwickshire, UK
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 52.328983, -1.377462.
Frankton is a small village in Warwickshire County, the UK. Its population is about 350 people. The village has some historic importance and is considered a home for a few old buildings of the 18th century.
Where is Frankton, Warwickshire, UK on Map?
Road map of Frankton, Warwickshire, UK shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Frankton, Warwickshire, UK
Frankton, Warwickshire, UK Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Frankton, Warwickshire, UK is 52.328983, and the longitude is -1.377462. Frankton, Warwickshire, UK is located at United Kingdom country in the Villages place category with the gps coordinates of 52° 19' 44.3388'' N and 1° 22' 38.8632'' W.
Frankton, Warwickshire, UK Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||52° 19' 44.3388'' N|
|DMS Long||1° 22' 38.8632'' W|
Coordinates of Frankton, Warwickshire, UK is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Villages in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Villages.
- Steventon, the village where Jane Austen was born (51.228409, -1.221213)
- Thorpe Arnold, Leicestershire, UK (52.773331, -0.859440)
- Sandridge, St Albans, UK (51.780663, -0.305543)
- Olveston, Bristol, UK (51.580643, -2.577306)
- Allerby, Wigton, Cumbria, UK (54.742435, -3.417300)
- Wroxham, Norwich, UK (52.704308, 1.407312)
- Eaton Bray, Dunstable, UK (51.876812, -0.593461)
- Norwich, Norfolk, UK (52.630886, 1.297355)
- Osmotherley, North Yorkshire, the UK (54.369209, -1.299906)
- Hunton, Bedale, North Yorkshire, UK (54.328136, -1.710434)