Frankton, Warwickshire, UK
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 52.328983, -1.377462.
Frankton is a small village in Warwickshire, England, UK, located 6 miles southwest of Rugby, 9 miles southeast of Coventry, and 27 miles southeast of Birmingham. The village has some historic importance and is home to a few old buildings such as St Nicholas Church. The Friendly Inn is also a famous pub in the area. Draycote Water, a popular park on a reservoir, is situated 4 miles east of the village.
Where is Frankton, Warwickshire, UK on Map?
Road map of Frankton, Warwickshire, UK shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Frankton, Warwickshire, UK
Frankton, Warwickshire, UK Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Frankton, Warwickshire, UK is 52.328983, and the longitude is -1.377462. Frankton, Warwickshire, UK is located at United Kingdom country in the Villages place category with the gps coordinates of 52° 19' 44.3388'' N and 1° 22' 38.8632'' W.
|DMS Lat||52° 19' 44.3388'' N|
|DMS Long||1° 22' 38.8632'' W|
Coordinates of Frankton, Warwickshire, UK is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Villages in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Villages.
- Sandringham, the birthplace of Diana, Princess of Wales (52.827015, 0.515626)
- Steventon, the village where Jane Austen was born (51.228409, -1.221213)
- Thorpe Arnold, Leicestershire, UK (52.773331, -0.859440)
- Sandridge, St Albans, UK (51.780663, -0.305543)
- Olveston, Bristol, UK (51.580643, -2.577306)
- Allerby, Wigton, Cumbria, UK (54.742435, -3.417300)
- Wroxham, Norwich, UK (52.704308, 1.407312)
- Eaton Bray, Dunstable, UK (51.876812, -0.593461)
- Norwich, Norfolk, UK (52.630886, 1.297355)
- Osmotherley, North Yorkshire, the UK (54.369209, -1.299906)
No comments written yet.