Kilburn, Derbyshire, UK
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 53.007732, -1.433412.
A small village established over 100 years ago, Kilburn is a part of Derbyshire, located to the north of Derby. It has wonderful and truly unique architecture, a couple of great hotels and very good restaurants opened for those who some to visit this town. It is one of the most interesting places to visit in the neighborhood.
Where is Kilburn, Derbyshire, UK on Map?
Road map of Kilburn, Derbyshire, UK shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Kilburn, Derbyshire, UK
Kilburn, Derbyshire, UK Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Kilburn, Derbyshire, UK is 53.007732, and the longitude is -1.433412. Kilburn, Derbyshire, UK is located at United Kingdom country in the Villages place category with the gps coordinates of 53° 0' 27.8352'' N and 1° 26' 0.2832'' W.
Kilburn, Derbyshire, UK Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||53° 0' 27.8352'' N|
|DMS Long||1° 26' 0.2832'' W|
Coordinates of Kilburn, Derbyshire, UK is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Villages in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Villages.
- Thorpe Arnold, Leicestershire, UK (52.773331, -0.859440)
- Sandridge, St Albans, UK (51.780663, -0.305543)
- Olveston, Bristol, UK (51.580643, -2.577306)
- Allerby, Wigton, Cumbria, UK (54.742435, -3.417300)
- Wroxham, Norwich, UK (52.704308, 1.407312)
- Eaton Bray, Dunstable, UK (51.876812, -0.593461)
- Norwich, Norfolk, UK (52.630886, 1.297355)
- Osmotherley, North Yorkshire, the UK (54.369209, -1.299906)
- Hunton, Bedale, North Yorkshire, UK (54.328136, -1.710434)
- Camber, Rye, East Sussex, UK (50.936710, 0.795299)