Ga-Molepo, South Africa
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: -24.034752, 29.803396.
Ga-Molepo is a small developing town located in the northeast of South Africa, near Bewaaklof Natural Preserve. The town has a large population of bapedi people which dominate in the local community. The town actually consists of member of over 15 bapedi tribes, as well as of some Christian population.
Where is Ga-Molepo, South Africa on Map?
Road map of Ga-Molepo, South Africa shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Ga-Molepo, South Africa
Ga-Molepo, South Africa Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Ga-Molepo, South Africa is -24.034752, and the longitude is 29.803396. Ga-Molepo, South Africa is located at South Africa country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 24° 2' 5.1072'' S and 29° 48' 12.2256'' E.
|DMS Lat||24° 2' 5.1072'' S|
|DMS Long||29° 48' 12.2256'' E|
Coordinates of Ga-Molepo, South Africa is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in South Africa
Also check out these related Towns.
- Mount Fletcher, Eastern Cape, South Africa (-30.692251, 28.505995)
- Plettenberg Bay, South Africa (-34.052650, 23.363401)
- Northview Estate, Polokwane Local Municipality, South Africa (-23.876270, 29.512388)
- Addo, South Africa (-33.526714, 25.711658)
- Bellville, Cape Town, South Africa (-33.894272, 18.629438)
- Darling, South Africa (-33.375584, 18.386065)
- Tugela Ferry, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa (-28.741461, 30.453960)
- Matatiele, Eastern Cape, South Africa (-30.362110, 28.801413)
- Ottosdal, North West Province, South Africa (-26.820705, 26.005922)
- Swartkops, Port Elizabeth, South Africa, (-33.865513, 25.596231)