Gajendragad, Karnataka, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 15.736078, 75.971001.
Gajendragad is a large town in central Karnataka, India, located about 300 miles north west of Bengaluru city. It is a very interesting town, resembling an elephant in its shape while watching in the bird's eye. The town is a location for a large wind mill farm belonging to Minerals & Metals Trading Corporation (MMTC) Limited. The population of the town is close to 35 thousand people.
Where is Gajendragad, Karnataka, India on Map?
Road map of Gajendragad, Karnataka, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Gajendragad, Karnataka, India
Gajendragad, Karnataka, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Gajendragad, Karnataka, India is 15.736078, and the longitude is 75.971001. Gajendragad, Karnataka, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 15° 44' 9.8808'' N and 75° 58' 15.6036'' E.
|DMS Lat||15° 44' 9.8808'' N|
|DMS Long||75° 58' 15.6036'' E|
Coordinates of Gajendragad, Karnataka, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Gudivada, Andhra Pradesh, India (16.441025, 80.992630)
- Dhinoj, Patan, Gujarat, India (23.661324, 72.279541)
- Idappadi, Salem, Tamil Nadu, India (11.580000, 77.849998)
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)