Gallarate, Varese, Lombardy, Italy
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 45.662361, 8.792127.
Gallarate is a small historic city with the population slightly over 50,000 people, located in Lombardy province, Italy. The city was founded in the middle of the 19th century as a small center of cotton industry. Now, it is an important transportation center with a few tourist attractions including historic architecture, museums and galleries, markets and shopping centers, etc.
Map of Gallarate, Varese, Lombardy, Italy
Gallarate, Varese, Lombardy, Italy Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Gallarate, Varese, Lombardy, Italy is 45.662361, and the longitude is 8.792127. Gallarate, Varese, Lombardy, Italy is located at Italy country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 45° 39' 44.4996'' N and 8° 47' 31.6572'' E.
Gallarate, Varese, Lombardy, Italy Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||45° 39' 44.4996'' N|
|DMS Long||8° 47' 31.6572'' E|
Coordinates of Gallarate, Varese, Lombardy, Italy is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Italy
Also check out these related Cities.
- Scandicci, Tuscany, Italy (43.750000, 11.166667)
- Scafati, Salerno, Campania, Italy (40.733334, 14.533333)
- Chieti, Abruzzo, Italy (42.349998, 14.166667)
- Acireale, Sicily, Italy (37.616669, 15.166667)
- Ercolano, Campania, Italy (40.799999, 14.350000)
- Aversa, Campania, Italy (40.966667, 14.200000)
- San Severo, Apulia, Italy (41.683334, 15.383333)
- Cava de' Tirreni, Campania, Italy (40.700001, 14.700000)
- Velletri, Lazio, Italy (41.686668, 12.777500)
- Siena, Tuscany, Italy (43.318611, 11.330556)