Ganderbal, Jammu and Kashmir, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 34.216496, 74.771942.
Ganderbal is a large neighborhood of Srinagar city, located in the valley of Jammu and Kashmir, right at the feet of the first Himalaya mount chains. There are about 300,000 people living in today's Ganderbal, and the city is known for a large power plant on the Sind river. Ganderbal is also a small center of tourist and extreme sports fans, and every year there are plenty of international rafting competitions being held in the city.
Map of Ganderbal, Jammu and Kashmir, India
Ganderbal, Jammu and Kashmir, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Ganderbal, Jammu and Kashmir, India is 34.216496, and the longitude is 74.771942. Ganderbal, Jammu and Kashmir, India is located at India country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 34° 12' 59.3856'' N and 74° 46' 18.9912'' E.
Ganderbal, Jammu and Kashmir, India elevation is 1588 meters height, that is equal to 5,210 feet.
Ganderbal, Jammu and Kashmir, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||34° 12' 59.3856'' N|
|DMS Long||74° 46' 18.9912'' E|
|Elevation (m)||1,588 m|
|Elevation (f)||5,210 feet|
Coordinates of Ganderbal, Jammu and Kashmir, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in India
Also check out these related Cities.
- Pindwara, Rajasthan, India (24.794500, 73.055000)
- Raipur, Chhattisgarh, India (21.250000, 81.629997)
- Gokak, Karnataka, India (16.166700, 74.833298)
- Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India (26.850000, 80.949997)
- Delhi, the National Capital Territory of Delhi, India (28.610001, 77.230003)
- Mumbai, Maharashtra, India (19.076090, 72.877426)
- Sagar, Karnataka, India (14.167040, 75.040298)
- Jalpaiguri, West Bengal, India (26.540457, 88.719391)
- Pakur, Jharkhand, India (24.633568, 87.849251)
- Sardarshahar, Rajasthan, India (28.440554, 74.493011)