Gandhinagar, Gujarat, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 23.237560, 72.647781.
The capital of Gujarat state, the city of Gandhinagar has the population close to 200,000 people. It is a key industrial and technological center of the country, with a good number of enterprises and companies working on that field. A great number of tourists is attracted by a few historic buildings in the center of the city, but local thermal baths is among the main landmarks of Gandhinagar.
Map of Gandhinagar, Gujarat, India
Gandhinagar, Gujarat, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Gandhinagar, Gujarat, India is 23.237560, and the longitude is 72.647781. Gandhinagar, Gujarat, India is located at India country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 23° 14' 15.2160'' N and 72° 38' 52.0116'' E.
Gandhinagar, Gujarat, India elevation is 81 meters height, that is equal to 266 feet.
Gandhinagar, Gujarat, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||23° 14' 15.2160'' N|
|DMS Long||72° 38' 52.0116'' E|
|Elevation (m)||81 m|
|Elevation (f)||266 feet|
Coordinates of Gandhinagar, Gujarat, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in India
Also check out these related Cities.
- Pindwara, Rajasthan, India (24.794500, 73.055000)
- Raipur, Chhattisgarh, India (21.250000, 81.629997)
- Gokak, Karnataka, India (16.166700, 74.833298)
- Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India (26.850000, 80.949997)
- Delhi, the National Capital Territory of Delhi, India (28.610001, 77.230003)
- Mumbai, Maharashtra, India (19.076090, 72.877426)
- Sagar, Karnataka, India (14.167040, 75.040298)
- Jalpaiguri, West Bengal, India (26.540457, 88.719391)
- Pakur, Jharkhand, India (24.633568, 87.849251)
- Sardarshahar, Rajasthan, India (28.440554, 74.493011)