Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 50.872986, 4.309333.
Ganshoren is a large town and one of the 19 neighboring municipalities of Brussels, the capital of Belgium. The population of the town is close to 20,000 people. It is a small settlement with very quiet and relaxed lifestyle. Rivieren Castle, an old castle and fortification, is the main local landmark.
Map of Ganshoren, Belgium
Ganshoren, Belgium Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Ganshoren, Belgium is 50.872986, and the longitude is 4.309333. Ganshoren, Belgium is located at Belgium country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 50° 52' 22.7496'' N and 4° 18' 33.5988'' E.
Ganshoren, Belgium Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||50° 52' 22.7496'' N|
|DMS Long||4° 18' 33.5988'' E|
Coordinates of Ganshoren, Belgium is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Belgium
Also check out these related Towns.
- Jemelle, Namur, Belgium (50.162498, 5.266230)
- Bastogne, Wallonia, Belgium (50.000507, 5.715280)
- Villers-la-Ville, Waloon Brabat, Belgium (50.579193, 4.534541)
- Beerse, Antwerp, Belgium (51.319843, 4.855947)
- Menen, West Flanders, Belgium (50.799316, 3.121759)
- Deinze, East Flanders, Belgium (50.987541, 3.523586)
- Drongen, Belgium (51.050480, 3.663300)
- Dendermonde, Belgium (51.025478, 4.101952)
- Malmedy, Belgium (50.424641, 6.028328)
- Edegem, Belgium (51.155952, 4.431894)