Geneva, IN, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 40.594471, -84.963654.
Geneva is a small town in Wabash Township, Adams County, eastern Indiana, United States. It was founded in 1871, and named after the city in Switzerland. The town has a total area of 1.24 sq mi (3.22 km2). One of the famous residents of the town was Gene Stratton-Porter who was a bestseller author and naturalist. She shared Limberlost Cabin with her husband, Charles Dorwin Porter. It has been listed on the National Register of Historic Places since 1974. Attractions in the town include Limberlost State Historic Site, Affolder Park, Rainbow Lake, Wabash Valley Golf Club, and a few parks.
Where is Geneva, IN, USA on Map?
Road map of Geneva, IN, USA shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Geneva, IN, USA
Geneva, IN, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Geneva, IN, USA is 40.594471, and the longitude is -84.963654. Geneva, IN, USA is located at United States country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 40° 35' 40.0956'' N and 84° 57' 49.1544'' W.
|DMS Lat||40° 35' 40.0956'' N|
|DMS Long||84° 57' 49.1544'' W|
Coordinates of Geneva, IN, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in United States
Also check out these related Towns.
- Norwood, MA, USA (42.184155, -71.206245)
- Natick, MA, USA (42.281342, -71.354950)
- Milton, MA, USA (42.250683, -71.071663)
- Marblehead, MA, USA (42.499683, -70.863861)
- Ludlow, MA, USA (42.181541, -72.478432)
- Lexington, MA, USA (42.447357, -71.234619)
- Lenox, MA, USA (42.368195, -73.285858)
- Ipswich, MA, USA (42.683186, -70.856850)
- Hingham, MA, USA (42.232655, -70.900253)
- Harwich, MA, USA (41.681442, -70.097572)
No comments written yet.