Ghatprabha, Karnataka, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 16.237749, 74.761787.
The river of Ghatprabha is one of the largest and the most beautiful rivers in western Karnataka, with a few waterfalls and unique fauna. The town of Ghatprabha is nested near the river, about 19 miles north from the city of Gokak. It is a large community located near a railway station, with the population close to 12,000 people. State's Highway 44 is passing right through the town.
Where is Ghatprabha, Karnataka, India on Map?
Road map of Ghatprabha, Karnataka, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Ghatprabha, Karnataka, India
Ghatprabha, Karnataka, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Ghatprabha, Karnataka, India is 16.237749, and the longitude is 74.761787. Ghatprabha, Karnataka, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 16° 14' 15.8964'' N and 74° 45' 42.4332'' E.
Ghatprabha, Karnataka, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||16° 14' 15.8964'' N|
|DMS Long||74° 45' 42.4332'' E|
Coordinates of Ghatprabha, Karnataka, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Gudivada, Andhra Pradesh, India (16.441025, 80.992630)
- Dhinoj, Patan, Gujarat, India (23.661324, 72.279541)
- Idappadi, Salem, Tamil Nadu, India (11.580000, 77.849998)
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)