Goniana, Punjab, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 30.317766, 74.912994.
A small municipality of Goniana is located in central Punjab, about 9 miles north from the city of Bathinda. The town is lovely and quite typical for this area. There are about 12,000 people residing in Goniana, with most of those being large families with many children, very religious and mainly employed in small commercial businesses. The town is not too very old and planned, with a small railway station located in the center.
Where is Goniana, Punjab, India on Map?
Road map of Goniana, Punjab, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Goniana, Punjab, India
Goniana, Punjab, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Goniana, Punjab, India is 30.317766, and the longitude is 74.912994. Goniana, Punjab, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 30° 19' 3.9576'' N and 74° 54' 46.7784'' E.
|DMS Lat||30° 19' 3.9576'' N|
|DMS Long||74° 54' 46.7784'' E|
Coordinates of Goniana, Punjab, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Gudivada, Andhra Pradesh, India (16.441025, 80.992630)
- Dhinoj, Patan, Gujarat, India (23.661324, 72.279541)
- Idappadi, Salem, Tamil Nadu, India (11.580000, 77.849998)
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)