Gopalpur, Durgapur, West Bengal, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 23.498966, 87.398163.
A small municipality of Gopalpur is a neighborhood of Durgapur city in West Bengal (located in the district of Nadia), eastern India. Located close to Damoda river basin, the area is great for farming and cultivating those agricultural products which require humid and relatively hot climate. There are about 6,500 people living in the town, with a large portion of young children among those.
Map of Gopalpur, Durgapur, West Bengal, India
Gopalpur, Durgapur, West Bengal, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Gopalpur, Durgapur, West Bengal, India is 23.498966, and the longitude is 87.398163. Gopalpur, Durgapur, West Bengal, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 23° 29' 56.2776'' N and 87° 23' 53.3868'' E.
Gopalpur, Durgapur, West Bengal, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||23° 29' 56.2776'' N|
|DMS Long||87° 23' 53.3868'' E|
Coordinates of Gopalpur, Durgapur, West Bengal, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Idappadi, Salem, Tamil Nadu, India (11.580000, 77.849998)
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)
- Cheekode, Kerala, India (11.230430, 75.989342)
- Palani, Dindigul, Tamil Nadu, India (10.450000, 77.519997)