Gosainganj, Uttar Pradesh, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 26.767679, 81.111336.
A small neighborhood of Lucknow, Gosainganj is a nagar panchiyat in central Uttar Pradesh, India. It is quite a small settlement, with no more than 10,000 people living there. The town is a commercial and transportation knot, connected with the neighboring towns by a few roads of the state importance. There are a few historic temples in Gosainganj including Sai Temple, Siddheshwar Temple, Negula Beer Baba Temple, and others.
Where is Gosainganj, Uttar Pradesh, India on Map?
Road map of Gosainganj, Uttar Pradesh, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Gosainganj, Uttar Pradesh, India
Gosainganj, Uttar Pradesh, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Gosainganj, Uttar Pradesh, India is 26.767679, and the longitude is 81.111336. Gosainganj, Uttar Pradesh, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 26° 46' 3.6444'' N and 81° 6' 40.8096'' E.
|DMS Lat||26° 46' 3.6444'' N|
|DMS Long||81° 6' 40.8096'' E|
Coordinates of Gosainganj, Uttar Pradesh, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Gudivada, Andhra Pradesh, India (16.441025, 80.992630)
- Dhinoj, Patan, Gujarat, India (23.661324, 72.279541)
- Idappadi, Salem, Tamil Nadu, India (11.580000, 77.849998)
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)