Granby, QC, Canada
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 45.400002, -72.733330.
Granby is a small community in the province of Quebec, which is in eastern Canada. It is a part of the southern Quebec which is heavily populated and is mainly French speaking part of the country. The city was founded near Boivin Lake and it is a great setting. There is a large number of National parks like Yamaska National Park, Daniel-Johnson park, and others, which are the main tourist attractions and landmarks of the area. Besides, there are a few examples of old historical buildings in the city, including the one of the old Anglican Church, etc. Granby is a nice place to visit and a nice community to get to know.
Map of Granby, QC, Canada
Granby, QC, Canada Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Granby, QC, Canada is 45.400002, and the longitude is -72.733330. Granby, QC, Canada is located at Canada country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 45° 24' 0.0072'' N and 72° 43' 59.9880'' W.
Granby, QC, Canada Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||45° 24' 0.0072'' N|
|DMS Long||72° 43' 59.9880'' W|
Coordinates of Granby, QC, Canada is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Canada
Also check out these related Cities.
- Yorkton, SK, Canada (51.213890, -102.462776)
- Warman, SK, Canada (52.321945, -106.584167)
- Swift Current, SK, Canada (50.288055, -107.793892)
- North Battleford, SK, Canada (52.757500, -108.286110)
- Moose Jaw, SK, Canada (50.393333, -105.551941)
- Melville, SK, Canada (50.930557, -102.807777)
- Melfort, SK, Canada (52.856388, -104.610001)
- Martensville, SK, Canada (52.289722, -106.666664)
- Humboldt, SK, Canada (52.201942, -105.123055)
- Lloydminster, SK, Canada (53.278046, -110.005470)