Great Ayton, North Yorkshire, UK
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 54.492973, -1.140518.
Great Ayton is a small town in North Yorkshire, UK, with the population of about 4,500 people. It is a historic town known for its monuments and museums. Those include Captain Cook Schoolroom Museum, the statue of James Cook, All Saints Church, etc.
Map of Great Ayton, North Yorkshire, UK
Great Ayton, North Yorkshire, UK Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Great Ayton, North Yorkshire, UK is 54.492973, and the longitude is -1.140518. Great Ayton, North Yorkshire, UK is located at United Kingdom country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 54° 29' 34.7028'' N and 1° 8' 25.8648'' W.
Great Ayton, North Yorkshire, UK Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||54° 29' 34.7028'' N|
|DMS Long||1° 8' 25.8648'' W|
Coordinates of Great Ayton, North Yorkshire, UK is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Towns.
- Troon, Scotland, the UK (55.540001, -4.660000)
- St.Asaph, Wales, the UK (53.257999, -3.442000)
- Stirling, Scotland, UK (56.116600, -3.936900)
- Welling, Bexley, London, the UK (51.456600, 0.105600)
- Bonnybridge, Scotland, UK (56.003227, -3.888634)
- Soham, Ely, UK (52.335213, 0.337508)
- Boulmer, Northumberland, UK (55.422272, -1.579536)
- Higham Ferrers, East Northamptonshire, England, the UK (52.307373, -0.592841)
- Kesgrave, Ipswich, UK (52.062569, 1.233907)
- Broadstairs, Thanet, Kent, the UK (51.360165, 1.432038)