Guangzhou, Guangdong, China
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 23.128994, 113.253250.
Guangzhou is the third largest cities of China and the capital city of Guangdong province. It is estimated that there are over 14 million people living in Guangshou, with the population of the metropolitan area exceeding 44 million people (one of the most populous in the world). Guangzhou is heavily industrialized city, a key center of science and commerce, with an extremely large and extensive transportation network, including not only common buses and metro, but also river transportation. The city is also a key center of culture, with such important components as Cantonese opera, Cantonese cuisine, Guangdong music and opera, and so on.
Map of Guangzhou, Guangdong, China
Guangzhou, Guangdong, China Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Guangzhou, Guangdong, China is 23.128994, and the longitude is 113.253250. Guangzhou, Guangdong, China is located at China country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 23° 7' 44.3784'' N and 113° 15' 11.7000'' E.
Guangzhou, Guangdong, China Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||23° 7' 44.3784'' N|
|DMS Long||113° 15' 11.7000'' E|
Coordinates of Guangzhou, Guangdong, China is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in China
Also check out these related Cities.
- Foshan, Gundong Province, China (23.016666, 113.116669)
- Anshan, Liaoning, China (41.116669, 122.983330)
- Datong, Shanxi, China (40.083332, 113.300003)
- Luoyang, Henan, China (34.669724, 112.442223)
- Baotou, Inner Mongolia, China (40.650002, 109.833336)
- Nanchang, Jiangxi, China (28.683332, 115.883331)
- Guiyang, Guizhou, China (26.646999, 106.629997)
- Zibo, Shandong, China (36.783333, 118.050003)
- Tangshan, Hebei, China (39.631001, 118.180000)
- Changzhou, Jiangsu, China (31.811001, 119.973999)