Guledgudda, Karnataka, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 16.049772, 75.787415.
Guledgudda is a large municipality in central Karnataka, with the population exceeding 34,000 people. The area is famous with traditional sewing and weaving arts, with special technique of cotton processing and characteristic local garments. There are two large old temples in the town, Balaji Temple and Jagdish temple, considered to be the principal landmarks of Guledgudda.
Map of Guledgudda, Karnataka, India
Guledgudda, Karnataka, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Guledgudda, Karnataka, India is 16.049772, and the longitude is 75.787415. Guledgudda, Karnataka, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 16° 2' 59.1792'' N and 75° 47' 14.6940'' E.
Guledgudda, Karnataka, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||16° 2' 59.1792'' N|
|DMS Long||75° 47' 14.6940'' E|
Coordinates of Guledgudda, Karnataka, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)
- Cheekode, Kerala, India (11.230430, 75.989342)
- Palani, Dindigul, Tamil Nadu, India (10.450000, 77.519997)
- Theni Allinagaram, Theni, Tamil Nadu, India (10.011944, 77.478615)