Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 26.218287, 78.182831.
Gwalior is a principal city in Madhya Pradesh, India, with the population exceeding 1 mln people. It is an important industrial and cultural center of the region, with a good number of historic monuments, festivals and other cultural events.
Map of Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh, India
Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh, India is 26.218287, and the longitude is 78.182831. Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh, India is located at India country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 26° 13' 5.8332'' N and 78° 10' 58.1916'' E.
Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh, India elevation is 213 meters height, that is equal to 699 feet.
Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||26° 13' 5.8332'' N|
|DMS Long||78° 10' 58.1916'' E|
|Elevation (m)||213 m|
|Elevation (f)||699 feet|
Coordinates of Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in India
Also check out these related Cities.
- Chittorgarh, Rajasthan, India (24.879999, 74.629997)
- Ratnagiri, Maharashtra, India (16.994444, 73.300003)
- Goregaon, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India (19.155001, 72.849998)
- Pindwara, Rajasthan, India (24.794500, 73.055000)
- Raipur, Chhattisgarh, India (21.250000, 81.629997)
- Gokak, Karnataka, India (16.166700, 74.833298)
- Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India (26.850000, 80.949997)
- Delhi, the National Capital Territory of Delhi, India (28.610001, 77.230003)
- Mumbai, Maharashtra, India (19.076090, 72.877426)
- Sagar, Karnataka, India (14.167040, 75.040298)