Hailsham, East Sussex, UK
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 50.864613, 0.255234.
A civil parish and a town of Hailsham is located in East Sussex, UK. This is a very old small town mentioned in the Doomsday Book, and its historic architecture attracts plenty of tourists every year. The town is famous with its farms and mills, central street and small shops, small cozy houses and green lanes around the residential areas.
Where is Hailsham, East Sussex, UK on Map?
Road map of Hailsham, East Sussex, UK shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Hailsham, East Sussex, UK
Hailsham, East Sussex, UK Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Hailsham, East Sussex, UK is 50.864613, and the longitude is 0.255234. Hailsham, East Sussex, UK is located at United Kingdom country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 50° 51' 52.6068'' N and 0° 15' 18.8424'' E.
Hailsham, East Sussex, UK Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||50° 51' 52.6068'' N|
|DMS Long||0° 15' 18.8424'' E|
Coordinates of Hailsham, East Sussex, UK is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Towns.
- Troon, Scotland, the UK (55.540001, -4.660000)
- St.Asaph, Wales, the UK (53.257999, -3.442000)
- Stirling, Scotland, UK (56.116600, -3.936900)
- Welling, Bexley, London, the UK (51.456600, 0.105600)
- Bonnybridge, Scotland, UK (56.003227, -3.888634)
- Soham, Ely, UK (52.335213, 0.337508)
- Boulmer, Northumberland, UK (55.422272, -1.579536)
- Higham Ferrers, East Northamptonshire, England, the UK (52.307373, -0.592841)
- Kesgrave, Ipswich, UK (52.062569, 1.233907)
- Broadstairs, Thanet, Kent, the UK (51.360165, 1.432038)