Minions, Liskeard, Cornwall, UK
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 50.514999, -4.453940.
Minions is a small historic municipality located in Liskeard, Cornwall county in southwestern United Kingdom. The ton is first mentioned in some old historic documents dated by the 17th century, but still it is unclear where the name takes source from. The settlement is located quite close to the Caradon Hill and is famous with its natural landmarks, especially old beautiful stone formations and rocks, located right near the town.
Where is Minions, Liskeard, Cornwall, UK on Map?
Road map of Minions, Liskeard, Cornwall, UK shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Minions, Liskeard, Cornwall, UK
Minions, Liskeard, Cornwall, UK Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Minions, Liskeard, Cornwall, UK is 50.514999, and the longitude is -4.453940. Minions, Liskeard, Cornwall, UK is located at United Kingdom country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 50° 30' 53.9964'' N and 4° 27' 14.1840'' W.
Minions, Liskeard, Cornwall, UK Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||50° 30' 53.9964'' N|
|DMS Long||4° 27' 14.1840'' W|
Coordinates of Minions, Liskeard, Cornwall, UK is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Towns.
- Troon, Scotland, the UK (55.540001, -4.660000)
- St.Asaph, Wales, the UK (53.257999, -3.442000)
- Stirling, Scotland, UK (56.116600, -3.936900)
- Welling, Bexley, London, the UK (51.456600, 0.105600)
- Bonnybridge, Scotland, UK (56.003227, -3.888634)
- Soham, Ely, UK (52.335213, 0.337508)
- Boulmer, Northumberland, UK (55.422272, -1.579536)
- Higham Ferrers, East Northamptonshire, England, the UK (52.307373, -0.592841)
- Kesgrave, Ipswich, UK (52.062569, 1.233907)
- Broadstairs, Thanet, Kent, the UK (51.360165, 1.432038)