Haldia, West Bengal, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 22.066673, 88.069809.
Haldia is a wonderful old city in coastal region of West Bengal, India. It is a very important transportation point, a key river port of the country, located right near Kolkata. It is a center of trade and industry, a center of sports and education, as well as a tourist spot, with a few great temples and other landmarks.
Where is Haldia, West Bengal, India on Map?
Road map of Haldia, West Bengal, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Haldia, West Bengal, India
Haldia, West Bengal, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Haldia, West Bengal, India is 22.066673, and the longitude is 88.069809. Haldia, West Bengal, India is located at India country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 22° 4' 0.0228'' N and 88° 4' 11.3124'' E.
Haldia, West Bengal, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||22° 4' 0.0228'' N|
|DMS Long||88° 4' 11.3124'' E|
Coordinates of Haldia, West Bengal, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in India
Also check out these related Cities.
- Nanjangud, Mysore, Karnataka, India (12.120000, 76.680000)
- Chittorgarh, Rajasthan, India (24.879999, 74.629997)
- Ratnagiri, Maharashtra, India (16.994444, 73.300003)
- Goregaon, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India (19.155001, 72.849998)
- Pindwara, Rajasthan, India (24.794500, 73.055000)
- Raipur, Chhattisgarh, India (21.250000, 81.629997)
- Gokak, Karnataka, India (16.166700, 74.833298)
- Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India (26.850000, 80.949997)
- Delhi, the National Capital Territory of Delhi, India (28.610001, 77.230003)
- Mumbai, Maharashtra, India (19.076090, 72.877426)