Haloli, Maharashtra, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 19.667858, 72.906143.
Haloli is a small town in eastern Maharashtra state, situated about 55 miles north of the city of Mumbai and about 18 miles east of the city of Palghar. It is a gram panchayat and a part of Thane district. There are about 33 hundred people living in the town, making it about 741 families. Agriculture and services are the fields that the local population is involved in. Haloli can be reached by Highway 48.
Where is Haloli, Maharashtra, India on Map?
Road map of Haloli, Maharashtra, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Haloli, Maharashtra, India
Haloli, Maharashtra, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Haloli, Maharashtra, India is 19.667858, and the longitude is 72.906143. Haloli, Maharashtra, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 19° 40' 4.2888'' N and 72° 54' 22.1148'' E.
|DMS Lat||19° 40' 4.2888'' N|
|DMS Long||72° 54' 22.1148'' E|
Coordinates of Haloli, Maharashtra, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Gudivada, Andhra Pradesh, India (16.441025, 80.992630)
- Dhinoj, Patan, Gujarat, India (23.661324, 72.279541)
- Idappadi, Salem, Tamil Nadu, India (11.580000, 77.849998)
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)
No comments written yet.