Pokharan, Rajasthan, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 26.920542, 71.916550.
Pokharan is a large municipality located in central Rajasthan, India, at the intersection of a few very important roads. The settlement developed near a small historic fort, and today it is a historic point with plenty of old temples, gardens and parks, historic buildings. Pokharan is also famous as a location for one of the largest Indian governmental nuclear programs, with plenty of related institutions and facilities.
Map of Pokharan, Rajasthan, India
Pokharan, Rajasthan, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Pokharan, Rajasthan, India is 26.920542, and the longitude is 71.916550. Pokharan, Rajasthan, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 26° 55' 13.9512'' N and 71° 54' 59.5800'' E.
Pokharan, Rajasthan, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||26° 55' 13.9512'' N|
|DMS Long||71° 54' 59.5800'' E|
Coordinates of Pokharan, Rajasthan, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Idappadi, Salem, Tamil Nadu, India (11.580000, 77.849998)
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)
- Cheekode, Kerala, India (11.230430, 75.989342)
- Palani, Dindigul, Tamil Nadu, India (10.450000, 77.519997)