Harihar, Karnataka, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 14.530457, 75.801094.
Harihar is a small city situated in Davanagere district in the central Karnataka, India. It can be found right between the cities of Ranebennur and Davanagere. It is an industrial and educational center, with plenty of attractions and landmarks including Shri Math temple, Ayyappa Temple, Jai Hanuman Temple, Maargadha Durgamma, Sri Kalika Devi Temple, Grama Devata temple, Mother Mary's Church, etc.
Map of Harihar, Karnataka, India
Harihar, Karnataka, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Harihar, Karnataka, India is 14.530457, and the longitude is 75.801094. Harihar, Karnataka, India is located at India country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 14° 31' 49.6452'' N and 75° 48' 3.9384'' E.
Harihar, Karnataka, India elevation is 32000 meters height, that is equal to 104,987 feet.
Harihar, Karnataka, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||14° 31' 49.6452'' N|
|DMS Long||75° 48' 3.9384'' E|
|Elevation (m)||32,000 m|
|Elevation (f)||104,987 feet|
Coordinates of Harihar, Karnataka, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in India
Also check out these related Cities.
- Chittorgarh, Rajasthan, India (24.879999, 74.629997)
- Ratnagiri, Maharashtra, India (16.994444, 73.300003)
- Goregaon, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India (19.155001, 72.849998)
- Pindwara, Rajasthan, India (24.794500, 73.055000)
- Raipur, Chhattisgarh, India (21.250000, 81.629997)
- Gokak, Karnataka, India (16.166700, 74.833298)
- Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India (26.850000, 80.949997)
- Delhi, the National Capital Territory of Delhi, India (28.610001, 77.230003)
- Mumbai, Maharashtra, India (19.076090, 72.877426)
- Sagar, Karnataka, India (14.167040, 75.040298)