Harlan, KY, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 36.843681, -83.324593.
Harlan is a small city in Kentucky, United States, situated on Martin's Fork River in the southeastern part of the state and in the west-central part of the county. It has a total area of 1.33 sq mi (3.46 km2). It is the county seat of Harlan County. The city was settled by Samuel and Chloe Howard at the end of the 18th century. The city is home to a campus of Southeast Kentucky Community and Technical College. U.S. Route 421 serves the area. Tucker-Guthrie Memorial Airport is also situated 4 miles northwest of the city center. The city of Harlan lies to the south of the small community of Baxter and to the north of Grays Knob. There are a few stores, restaurants, hotels, and a shopping mall in Harlan.
Where is Harlan, KY, USA on Map?
Road map of Harlan, KY, USA shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Harlan, KY, USA
Harlan, KY, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Harlan, KY, USA is 36.843681, and the longitude is -83.324593. Harlan, KY, USA is located at United States country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 36° 50' 37.2516'' N and 83° 19' 28.5348'' W.
|DMS Lat||36° 50' 37.2516'' N|
|DMS Long||83° 19' 28.5348'' W|
Coordinates of Harlan, KY, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in United States
Also check out these related Cities.
- Chelsea, MA, USA (42.392925, -71.037109)
- Amesbury, MA, USA (42.856842, -70.963440)
- Takoma Park, MD, USA (38.981544, -77.010674)
- Salisbury, MD, USA (38.363350, -75.605919)
- Rockville, MD, USA (39.086437, -77.161263)
- Hagerstown, MD, USA (39.644207, -77.731430)
- Greenbelt, MD, USA (38.998318, -76.896332)
- Cumberland, MD, USA (39.649109, -78.769714)
- Cambridge, MD, USA (38.563461, -76.085251)
- Aberdeen, MD, USA (39.514877, -76.174110)