Slough, Berkshire, UK
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 51.510536, -0.595041.
Slough is a large town in Berkshire, southern UK, situated about 20 miles west of the capital city center and a few miles east of Maidenhead. It is a historic town, situated to the west of the Thames Valley and established in the early Middle Ages. The total population of the town is exceeding 160,000 people, and it is considered one of the most culturally and ethnically diverse parts of the Great London neighborhood. Slough is famous for its architecture, with about 100 buildings being on the list of National Heritage of the UK, including St Laurence's Church, St Mary's Church, Linden House, Oak House, and many more.
Where is Slough, Berkshire, UK on Map?
Road map of Slough, Berkshire, UK shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Slough, Berkshire, UK
Slough, Berkshire, UK Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Slough, Berkshire, UK is 51.510536, and the longitude is -0.595041. Slough, Berkshire, UK is located at United Kingdom country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 51° 30' 37.9296'' N and 0° 35' 42.1476'' W.
Slough, Berkshire, UK Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||51° 30' 37.9296'' N|
|DMS Long||0° 35' 42.1476'' W|
Coordinates of Slough, Berkshire, UK is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Towns.
- Troon, Scotland, the UK (55.540001, -4.660000)
- St.Asaph, Wales, the UK (53.257999, -3.442000)
- Stirling, Scotland, UK (56.116600, -3.936900)
- Welling, Bexley, London, the UK (51.456600, 0.105600)
- Bonnybridge, Scotland, UK (56.003227, -3.888634)
- Soham, Ely, UK (52.335213, 0.337508)
- Boulmer, Northumberland, UK (55.422272, -1.579536)
- Higham Ferrers, East Northamptonshire, England, the UK (52.307373, -0.592841)
- Kesgrave, Ipswich, UK (52.062569, 1.233907)
- Broadstairs, Thanet, Kent, the UK (51.360165, 1.432038)