Hebbur, Karnataka, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 13.150000, 77.033333.
Hebbur іs a small town in southern Karnataka state, with the population close to 6,000 people. It is situated 14 miles south from Tumakuru and is a small religious community. There is an important historic and religious monument in the town, Sri Kamakshi Sharada Mutt, a temple dedicated to goddess Kamakshi Sharada. There are also very valuable and rare pieces of Hindu iconography being kept in the temple.
Where is Hebbur, Karnataka, India on Map?
Road map of Hebbur, Karnataka, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Hebbur, Karnataka, India
Hebbur, Karnataka, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Hebbur, Karnataka, India is 13.150000, and the longitude is 77.033333. Hebbur, Karnataka, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 13° 9' 0.0000'' N and 77° 1' 59.9988'' E.
|DMS Lat||13° 9' 0.0000'' N|
|DMS Long||77° 1' 59.9988'' E|
Coordinates of Hebbur, Karnataka, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Gudivada, Andhra Pradesh, India (16.441025, 80.992630)
- Dhinoj, Patan, Gujarat, India (23.661324, 72.279541)
- Idappadi, Salem, Tamil Nadu, India (11.580000, 77.849998)
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)
No comments written yet.