Hojai, Assam, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 26.006807, 92.866402.
Hojai is a large city in central Assam, with the population exceeding 200,000 people. It is a historic city which in the middle ages was the capital of Dimasa Kachari Kingdom. In modern days the city is a center of education, with a large and very respected college. Local people are mainly employed in services and small agricultural companies.
Where is Hojai, Assam, India on Map?
Road map of Hojai, Assam, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Hojai, Assam, India
Hojai, Assam, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Hojai, Assam, India is 26.006807, and the longitude is 92.866402. Hojai, Assam, India is located at India country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 26° 0' 24.5052'' N and 92° 51' 59.0472'' E.
Hojai, Assam, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||26° 0' 24.5052'' N|
|DMS Long||92° 51' 59.0472'' E|
Coordinates of Hojai, Assam, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in India
Also check out these related Cities.
- Nanjangud, Mysore, Karnataka, India (12.120000, 76.680000)
- Chittorgarh, Rajasthan, India (24.879999, 74.629997)
- Ratnagiri, Maharashtra, India (16.994444, 73.300003)
- Goregaon, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India (19.155001, 72.849998)
- Pindwara, Rajasthan, India (24.794500, 73.055000)
- Raipur, Chhattisgarh, India (21.250000, 81.629997)
- Gokak, Karnataka, India (16.166700, 74.833298)
- Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India (26.850000, 80.949997)
- Delhi, the National Capital Territory of Delhi, India (28.610001, 77.230003)
- Mumbai, Maharashtra, India (19.076090, 72.877426)