Hubli, Karnataka, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 15.371598, 75.101166.
Hubli is a city and a part of twin city conglomerate, Hubli-Dharwad, located in the state of Karnataka, India. Hubli is a business and commercial center of the conglomerate, in contrast to Dharwad which is an administrative and recreation hub. The total population of the twin cities are is close to 1 million people.
Where is Hubli, Karnataka, India on Map?
Road map of Hubli, Karnataka, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Hubli, Karnataka, India
Hubli, Karnataka, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Hubli, Karnataka, India is 15.371598, and the longitude is 75.101166. Hubli, Karnataka, India is located at India country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 15° 22' 17.7528'' N and 75° 6' 4.1976'' E.
Hubli, Karnataka, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||15° 22' 17.7528'' N|
|DMS Long||75° 6' 4.1976'' E|
Coordinates of Hubli, Karnataka, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in India
Also check out these related Cities.
- Nanjangud, Mysore, Karnataka, India (12.120000, 76.680000)
- Chittorgarh, Rajasthan, India (24.879999, 74.629997)
- Ratnagiri, Maharashtra, India (16.994444, 73.300003)
- Goregaon, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India (19.155001, 72.849998)
- Pindwara, Rajasthan, India (24.794500, 73.055000)
- Raipur, Chhattisgarh, India (21.250000, 81.629997)
- Gokak, Karnataka, India (16.166700, 74.833298)
- Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India (26.850000, 80.949997)
- Delhi, the National Capital Territory of Delhi, India (28.610001, 77.230003)
- Mumbai, Maharashtra, India (19.076090, 72.877426)