Katni, Madhya Pradesh, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 23.833717, 80.420609.
Katni is a city with the population close to 220,000 people located in central Madhya Pradesh, India. It is located on the banks of the Katni River. It is a key tourist center with numerous landmarks and places of interest. Those include plenty of temples, like Vijayraghavgarh, Tigavan, Roopnath, Sungarha Vaishnav Devi Mandir, and many more.
Map of Katni, Madhya Pradesh, India
Katni, Madhya Pradesh, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Katni, Madhya Pradesh, India is 23.833717, and the longitude is 80.420609. Katni, Madhya Pradesh, India is located at India country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 23° 50' 1.3812'' N and 80° 25' 14.1924'' E.
Katni, Madhya Pradesh, India elevation is 390 meters height, that is equal to 1,280 feet.
Katni, Madhya Pradesh, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||23° 50' 1.3812'' N|
|DMS Long||80° 25' 14.1924'' E|
|Elevation (m)||390 m|
|Elevation (f)||1,280 feet|
Coordinates of Katni, Madhya Pradesh, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in India
Also check out these related Cities.
- Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India (26.850000, 80.949997)
- Delhi, the National Capital Territory of Delhi, India (28.610001, 77.230003)
- Mumbai, Maharashtra, India (19.076090, 72.877426)
- Sagar, Karnataka, India (14.167040, 75.040298)
- Jalpaiguri, West Bengal, India (26.540457, 88.719391)
- Pakur, Jharkhand, India (24.633568, 87.849251)
- Sardarshahar, Rajasthan, India (28.440554, 74.493011)
- Sirohi, Rajasthan, India (24.882618, 72.858894)
- Jaysingpur, Maharashtra, India (16.779877, 74.556374)
- Ramanagara, Karnataka, India (12.715035, 77.281296)