Imphal, Manipur, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 24.813967, 93.950279.
Imphal is the capital and the most populated city of Manipur state, India. The city was established many centuries ago, and there are plenty of historic monuments of the Kingdom of Manipur epoch, including remains of the Palace of Kangla and others. Imphal is a city of temples, like Hiyangthang Lairembi Temple Complex or Shree Govindajee Temple, and there are other points of interest like historic village of Kangla, Jama Masjid mosque, Imphal War Cemetery, and so on.
Map of Imphal, Manipur, India
Imphal, Manipur, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Imphal, Manipur, India is 24.813967, and the longitude is 93.950279. Imphal, Manipur, India is located at India country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 24° 48' 50.2812'' N and 93° 57' 1.0044'' E.
Imphal, Manipur, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||24° 48' 50.2812'' N|
|DMS Long||93° 57' 1.0044'' E|
Coordinates of Imphal, Manipur, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in India
Also check out these related Cities.
- Chittorgarh, Rajasthan, India (24.879999, 74.629997)
- Ratnagiri, Maharashtra, India (16.994444, 73.300003)
- Goregaon, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India (19.155001, 72.849998)
- Pindwara, Rajasthan, India (24.794500, 73.055000)
- Raipur, Chhattisgarh, India (21.250000, 81.629997)
- Gokak, Karnataka, India (16.166700, 74.833298)
- Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India (26.850000, 80.949997)
- Delhi, the National Capital Territory of Delhi, India (28.610001, 77.230003)
- Mumbai, Maharashtra, India (19.076090, 72.877426)
- Sagar, Karnataka, India (14.167040, 75.040298)