Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 47.163574, 27.582550.
Iași is one of the largest cities in Romania located in the eastern part of the country. It is the former capital of the local province and is frequently regarded as the Cultural Capital of the country. There are about 300,000 residents living in the city. The State Philharmonic, Vasile Alecsandri National Theatre and Iaşi Romanian National Opera, Luceafărul Theatre, Mihai Codreanu Memorial House, the Mihai Eminescu Museum, Palas Mall, are just a few of the local attractions.
Map of Iași, Romania
Iași, Romania Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Iași, Romania is 47.163574, and the longitude is 27.582550. Iași, Romania is located at Romania country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 47° 9' 48.8664'' N and 27° 34' 57.1800'' E.
Iași, Romania Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||47° 9' 48.8664'' N|
|DMS Long||27° 34' 57.1800'' E|
Coordinates of Iași, Romania is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Romania
Also check out these related Cities.
- Bacău, Romania (46.568825, 26.916025)
- Iași, Iași County, Romania (47.158455, 27.601442)
- Ploiești, Muntenia, Romania (44.940918, 26.021101)
- Brașov, Romania (45.657974, 25.601198)
- Craiova, Dolj, Romania (44.319305, 23.800678)
- Satu Mare, Romania (47.790001, 22.889999)
- Ploiești, Romania (44.933334, 26.033333)
- Cluj-Napoca, Romania (46.770439, 23.591423)
- Timișoara, Romania (45.760696, 21.226788)
- Iași, Romania (47.163574, 27.582550)