Idappadi, Tamil Nadu, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 11.584286, 77.837013.
Idappadi, or Edappadi, is a large town in the western part of Tamil Nadu state in south India, situated in Salem district, about 25 miles north of Bhavani. Idappadi is a developing and industrial town, with a large number of small companies and facilities producing textiles, foundry, agricultural products, granite, machinery, including the one for agriculture, etc. The town was established a few centuries ago and its name might take source from the word "Edayar". There are a large private college and a few public high schools in the town. Idappadi community is known for its traditional occupation, special Power look weaving.
Where is Idappadi, Tamil Nadu, India on Map?
Road map of Idappadi, Tamil Nadu, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Idappadi, Tamil Nadu, India
Idappadi, Tamil Nadu, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Idappadi, Tamil Nadu, India is 11.584286, and the longitude is 77.837013. Idappadi, Tamil Nadu, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 11° 35' 3.4296'' N and 77° 50' 13.2468'' E.
Idappadi, Tamil Nadu, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||11° 35' 3.4296'' N|
|DMS Long||77° 50' 13.2468'' E|
Coordinates of Idappadi, Tamil Nadu, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Gudivada, Andhra Pradesh, India (16.441025, 80.992630)
- Dhinoj, Patan, Gujarat, India (23.661324, 72.279541)
- Idappadi, Salem, Tamil Nadu, India (11.580000, 77.849998)
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)