Idappadi, Tamil Nadu, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 11.584286, 77.837013.
Idappadi, or Edappadi, is a large town in the western part of Tamil Nadu state in south India, situated in Salem district, about 25 miles north of Bhavani. Idappadi is a developing town, with the population close to 55,000 people. It is an industrial town, with a large number of small companies and productions facilities producing textiles, foundry, agricultural products, granite, machinery, including the one for agriculture, etc. The town was established a few centuries ago and its name might take source from the word "Edayar" meaning "Buffalo". There is a large private college and a few public high schools in the town. Idappadi community is known for its traditional occupation, special Power look weaving.
Map of Idappadi, Tamil Nadu, India
Idappadi, Tamil Nadu, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Idappadi, Tamil Nadu, India is 11.584286, and the longitude is 77.837013. Idappadi, Tamil Nadu, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 11° 35' 3.4296'' N and 77° 50' 13.2468'' E.
Idappadi, Tamil Nadu, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||11° 35' 3.4296'' N|
|DMS Long||77° 50' 13.2468'' E|
Coordinates of Idappadi, Tamil Nadu, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)
- Cheekode, Kerala, India (11.230430, 75.989342)
- Palani, Dindigul, Tamil Nadu, India (10.450000, 77.519997)
- Theni Allinagaram, Theni, Tamil Nadu, India (10.011944, 77.478615)