Iglas, Uttar Pradesh, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 27.710951, 77.937683.
Iglas is a small town situated in the neighborhood of Aigarh city in Uttar Pradesh, India, about 16 miles northwest of Hathras city. Located near the Karban River, the town is quite large, with the population close to 16 thousand people, and it is a Hindu community, which practices traditional Hindu lifestyle and traditions. Iglas is very well known as a home to Ch. Charn Singh Shivdan Singh Pg College which is one of the largest colleges outside of Aligarh and is an educational establishment with a very high reputation.
Map of Iglas, Uttar Pradesh, India
Iglas, Uttar Pradesh, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Iglas, Uttar Pradesh, India is 27.710951, and the longitude is 77.937683. Iglas, Uttar Pradesh, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 27° 42' 39.4236'' N and 77° 56' 15.6588'' E.
Iglas, Uttar Pradesh, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||27° 42' 39.4236'' N|
|DMS Long||77° 56' 15.6588'' E|
Coordinates of Iglas, Uttar Pradesh, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Idappadi, Salem, Tamil Nadu, India (11.580000, 77.849998)
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)
- Cheekode, Kerala, India (11.230430, 75.989342)
- Palani, Dindigul, Tamil Nadu, India (10.450000, 77.519997)