Rajgir, Bihar, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 25.017258, 85.416161.
Rajgir is a very small city and nagar panchiyat in central Bihar, India, with about 40,000 residents. It is a historic center of Jainism and Buddhist culture, with many of temples and religious communities. The town is a tourist spot, popular for its authentic architecture and vivid local lifestyle, excellent recreation facilities and water springs, as well as some important spiritual places for Hindu people.
Map of Rajgir, Bihar, India
Rajgir, Bihar, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Rajgir, Bihar, India is 25.017258, and the longitude is 85.416161. Rajgir, Bihar, India is located at India country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 25° 1' 2.1288'' N and 85° 24' 58.1796'' E.
Rajgir, Bihar, India elevation is 77 meters height, that is equal to 253 feet.
Rajgir, Bihar, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||25° 1' 2.1288'' N|
|DMS Long||85° 24' 58.1796'' E|
|Elevation (m)||77 m|
|Elevation (f)||253 feet|
Coordinates of Rajgir, Bihar, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in India
Also check out these related Cities.
- Pindwara, Rajasthan, India (24.794500, 73.055000)
- Raipur, Chhattisgarh, India (21.250000, 81.629997)
- Gokak, Karnataka, India (16.166700, 74.833298)
- Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India (26.850000, 80.949997)
- Delhi, the National Capital Territory of Delhi, India (28.610001, 77.230003)
- Mumbai, Maharashtra, India (19.076090, 72.877426)
- Sagar, Karnataka, India (14.167040, 75.040298)
- Jalpaiguri, West Bengal, India (26.540457, 88.719391)
- Pakur, Jharkhand, India (24.633568, 87.849251)
- Sardarshahar, Rajasthan, India (28.440554, 74.493011)