Isle of Dogs, London, UK
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 51.496483, -0.014119.
Isle of Dogs is a small neighborhood or a district in East London, UK. It is bounded by the river Thames. Historically, it used to be famous with the docks and a few small villages located nearby. Serious urbanization of the place started in the middle of the 19th century. Later on, some industries and businesses started being established in the area. In our times, there are about 13,000 people live at Isle of Dogs.
Map of Isle of Dogs, London, UK
Isle of Dogs, London, UK Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Isle of Dogs, London, UK is 51.496483, and the longitude is -0.014119. Isle of Dogs, London, UK is located at United Kingdom country in the Districts place category with the gps coordinates of 51° 29' 47.3388'' N and 0° 0' 50.8284'' W.
Isle of Dogs, London, UK elevation is 6 meters height, that is equal to 20 feet.
Isle of Dogs, London, UK Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||51° 29' 47.3388'' N|
|DMS Long||0° 0' 50.8284'' W|
|Elevation (m)||6 m|
|Elevation (f)||20 feet|
Coordinates of Isle of Dogs, London, UK is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Districts in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Districts.
- Kingston Park, Newcastle upon Tyne, UK (55.015690, -1.665945)
- Sefton, Merseyside, UK (53.503475, -3.035066)
- Spinney, Slough, Slough, UK (51.511127, -0.621439)
- Isle of Dogs, London, UK (51.496483, -0.014119)
- Winton, Eccles, UK (53.491554, -2.375021)
- Wembley Park, Wembley, Greater London, UK (51.562023, -0.280151)
- Alvaston, Derby, Derby County, UK (52.897541, -1.423190)
- Marylebone, London, UK (51.518875, -0.149895)
- Edgware, Greater London, UK (51.615788, -0.262034)
- Suffolk, UK (52.187248, 0.970780)