Jafarganj, Uttar Pradesh, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 25.915216, 80.501060.
Jafarganj is a small rural town in central Uttar Pradesh, situated near Yamuna river, close to the town of Bauha and the city of Fatehpur. It is a small agricultural community, with the total number of residents close to 4,500. The area also has certain historic importance, and there is a great number of historic sites and monuments in the district, including very famous Jafarganj Cemetery.
Where is Jafarganj, Uttar Pradesh, India on Map?
Road map of Jafarganj, Uttar Pradesh, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Jafarganj, Uttar Pradesh, India
Jafarganj, Uttar Pradesh, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Jafarganj, Uttar Pradesh, India is 25.915216, and the longitude is 80.501060. Jafarganj, Uttar Pradesh, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 25° 54' 54.7776'' N and 80° 30' 3.8160'' E.
Jafarganj, Uttar Pradesh, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||25° 54' 54.7776'' N|
|DMS Long||80° 30' 3.8160'' E|
Coordinates of Jafarganj, Uttar Pradesh, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Gudivada, Andhra Pradesh, India (16.441025, 80.992630)
- Dhinoj, Patan, Gujarat, India (23.661324, 72.279541)
- Idappadi, Salem, Tamil Nadu, India (11.580000, 77.849998)
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)