Jagdalpur, Chhattisgarh, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 19.070000, 82.029999.
Jagdalpur is a city with slightly over 200,000 residents located in southern Chhattisgarh, India. It is a very important industrial and transportation city, with a few large plants like Integrated Steel Plant, Tata Steel Plant, etc, and a few raw material processing plants. In the cultural meaning, the city is famous with numerous celebrations and festivals including Haryali Aamavasya, Goncha Festival, and others. However, Chitrakote Falls and local historic temples are the man tourist attractions of Jagdalpur.
Map of Jagdalpur, Chhattisgarh, India
Jagdalpur, Chhattisgarh, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Jagdalpur, Chhattisgarh, India is 19.070000, and the longitude is 82.029999. Jagdalpur, Chhattisgarh, India is located at India country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 19° 4' 12.0000'' N and 82° 1' 47.9964'' E.
Jagdalpur, Chhattisgarh, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||19° 4' 12.0000'' N|
|DMS Long||82° 1' 47.9964'' E|
Coordinates of Jagdalpur, Chhattisgarh, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in India
Also check out these related Cities.
- Chittorgarh, Rajasthan, India (24.879999, 74.629997)
- Ratnagiri, Maharashtra, India (16.994444, 73.300003)
- Goregaon, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India (19.155001, 72.849998)
- Pindwara, Rajasthan, India (24.794500, 73.055000)
- Raipur, Chhattisgarh, India (21.250000, 81.629997)
- Gokak, Karnataka, India (16.166700, 74.833298)
- Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India (26.850000, 80.949997)
- Delhi, the National Capital Territory of Delhi, India (28.610001, 77.230003)
- Mumbai, Maharashtra, India (19.076090, 72.877426)
- Sagar, Karnataka, India (14.167040, 75.040298)