Jahanabad, Bihar, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 25.213928, 84.989555.
Jahanabad is a town in central Bihar, situated right on the halfway between the cities of Patna and Gaya (approximately 30 miles away from each). There are over 100,000 people are currently living in Jahanabad, and it is a very important transportation, commercial and business spot of Bihar. Tourists come to visit the area to see the principal attraction of Jahanabad: The Barabar Caves, considered to be the oldest man-made rock caves in the country.
Where is Jahanabad, Bihar, India on Map?
Road map of Jahanabad, Bihar, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Jahanabad, Bihar, India
Jahanabad, Bihar, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Jahanabad, Bihar, India is 25.213928, and the longitude is 84.989555. Jahanabad, Bihar, India is located at India country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 25° 12' 50.1408'' N and 84° 59' 22.3980'' E.
Jahanabad, Bihar, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||25° 12' 50.1408'' N|
|DMS Long||84° 59' 22.3980'' E|
Coordinates of Jahanabad, Bihar, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in India
Also check out these related Cities.
- Nanjangud, Mysore, Karnataka, India (12.120000, 76.680000)
- Chittorgarh, Rajasthan, India (24.879999, 74.629997)
- Ratnagiri, Maharashtra, India (16.994444, 73.300003)
- Goregaon, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India (19.155001, 72.849998)
- Pindwara, Rajasthan, India (24.794500, 73.055000)
- Raipur, Chhattisgarh, India (21.250000, 81.629997)
- Gokak, Karnataka, India (16.166700, 74.833298)
- Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India (26.850000, 80.949997)
- Delhi, the National Capital Territory of Delhi, India (28.610001, 77.230003)
- Mumbai, Maharashtra, India (19.076090, 72.877426)