Jahangirpur, Uttar Pradesh, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 28.178797, 77.703712.
Jahangirpur is an important historic town located in eastern Uttar Pradesh, about 45 miles from the city of Faridabad and about 75 miles from the city of New Delhi. With the population close to 12,000 people, the town is an agricultural center, as well as a center of producing various equipment for farming and agriculture. Local market of this kind of goods is extremely popular.
Map of Jahangirpur, Uttar Pradesh, India
Jahangirpur, Uttar Pradesh, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Jahangirpur, Uttar Pradesh, India is 28.178797, and the longitude is 77.703712. Jahangirpur, Uttar Pradesh, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 28° 10' 43.6692'' N and 77° 42' 13.3632'' E.
Jahangirpur, Uttar Pradesh, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||28° 10' 43.6692'' N|
|DMS Long||77° 42' 13.3632'' E|
Coordinates of Jahangirpur, Uttar Pradesh, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Idappadi, Salem, Tamil Nadu, India (11.580000, 77.849998)
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)
- Cheekode, Kerala, India (11.230430, 75.989342)
- Palani, Dindigul, Tamil Nadu, India (10.450000, 77.519997)