Jaitaran, Rajasthan, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 26.201229, 73.939491.
Jaitaran is a town in central Rajasthan, with the population slightly below 25,000 people. There is a legend that the settlement emerged after a historic battle between Rao Maldeo Rathore and Sher Shah Suri. The town is mainly commercial business community, with some large farming and agricultural companies.
Where is Jaitaran, Rajasthan, India on Map?
Road map of Jaitaran, Rajasthan, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Jaitaran, Rajasthan, India
Jaitaran, Rajasthan, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Jaitaran, Rajasthan, India is 26.201229, and the longitude is 73.939491. Jaitaran, Rajasthan, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 26° 12' 4.4244'' N and 73° 56' 22.1676'' E.
|DMS Lat||26° 12' 4.4244'' N|
|DMS Long||73° 56' 22.1676'' E|
Coordinates of Jaitaran, Rajasthan, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Gudivada, Andhra Pradesh, India (16.441025, 80.992630)
- Dhinoj, Patan, Gujarat, India (23.661324, 72.279541)
- Idappadi, Salem, Tamil Nadu, India (11.580000, 77.849998)
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)