Jalandhar, Punjab, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 31.326015, 75.576180.
Jalandhar is a large city with the population roughly close to 900,000 people locate din central Punjab, India. An old commercial and business center of the country, modern day's Jalandhar is a very advanced city, with plenty of wonderful shopping malls like Splendor Shagun, Viva Collage Mall, the Galleria, or Naaz Shooping Center. Other attractions of the city include Devi Talab Mandir, Gurdwara Chhevin Pathshahi, Niku Park, Model Town, Fun City, Pushpa Gujral Science City, the local stadium, etc.
Map of Jalandhar, Punjab, India
Jalandhar, Punjab, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Jalandhar, Punjab, India is 31.326015, and the longitude is 75.576180. Jalandhar, Punjab, India is located at India country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 31° 19' 33.6540'' N and 75° 34' 34.2480'' E.
Jalandhar, Punjab, India elevation is 241 meters height, that is equal to 791 feet.
Jalandhar, Punjab, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||31° 19' 33.6540'' N|
|DMS Long||75° 34' 34.2480'' E|
|Elevation (m)||241 m|
|Elevation (f)||791 feet|
Coordinates of Jalandhar, Punjab, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in India
Also check out these related Cities.
- Chittorgarh, Rajasthan, India (24.879999, 74.629997)
- Ratnagiri, Maharashtra, India (16.994444, 73.300003)
- Goregaon, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India (19.155001, 72.849998)
- Pindwara, Rajasthan, India (24.794500, 73.055000)
- Raipur, Chhattisgarh, India (21.250000, 81.629997)
- Gokak, Karnataka, India (16.166700, 74.833298)
- Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India (26.850000, 80.949997)
- Delhi, the National Capital Territory of Delhi, India (28.610001, 77.230003)
- Mumbai, Maharashtra, India (19.076090, 72.877426)
- Sagar, Karnataka, India (14.167040, 75.040298)