Jalpaiguri, West Bengal, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 26.540457, 88.719391.
Jalpaiguri is a small city situated in the northernmost region of West Bengal, a state in eastern India. The city is located on the left bank of the Teesta River and also near the Karala River. The city is divided into 9 districts and it is a historic industrial spot, with a number of industrial enterprises and companies operating in various markets. The landmarks of the city like Tista Uddyan Park, the Raikat Palace, Gorumara National Park, Chapramari Wildlife Sanctuary, Rajbari Dighi, Royal Palace of Baikunthapur Royal Estateand other attract a good number of tourists. So do numerous festivals and cultural events that annually take place in the city (Chhath Puja, Laxmi puja, Durga puja, Hasta Shilpa Mela, Jalpaiguri are Baisakhi Mela, and others).
Where is Jalpaiguri, West Bengal, India on Map?
Road map of Jalpaiguri, West Bengal, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Jalpaiguri, West Bengal, India
Jalpaiguri, West Bengal, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Jalpaiguri, West Bengal, India is 26.540457, and the longitude is 88.719391. Jalpaiguri, West Bengal, India is located at India country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 26° 32' 25.6452'' N and 88° 43' 9.8076'' E.
Jalpaiguri, West Bengal, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||26° 32' 25.6452'' N|
|DMS Long||88° 43' 9.8076'' E|
Coordinates of Jalpaiguri, West Bengal, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in India
Also check out these related Cities.
- Nanjangud, Mysore, Karnataka, India (12.120000, 76.680000)
- Chittorgarh, Rajasthan, India (24.879999, 74.629997)
- Ratnagiri, Maharashtra, India (16.994444, 73.300003)
- Goregaon, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India (19.155001, 72.849998)
- Pindwara, Rajasthan, India (24.794500, 73.055000)
- Raipur, Chhattisgarh, India (21.250000, 81.629997)
- Gokak, Karnataka, India (16.166700, 74.833298)
- Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India (26.850000, 80.949997)
- Delhi, the National Capital Territory of Delhi, India (28.610001, 77.230003)
- Mumbai, Maharashtra, India (19.076090, 72.877426)